Decisions ... decisions ...
I had to make an Executive Decision on the Gawai holiday to Europe! We're scheduled to depart on 29 May and return on 14 June with visits to:-
- Switzerland - I had always love this country and this would have been my 3rd visit ... 3 days of exploring Lucerne, Zurich & the mountains
- France - oh yeah, the city of love or is it romance; but for Val & I .. Disney Paris!!! That's the love part!!
- England & Scotland - all the historical & countrysides!
Well, after reading about all the 'advisory' messages from Wisma Putra & MOH for the last couple of days, and the travel agent 'pushing' to confirm on the hotels etc ... I have yet to come up with my decision!!
My little advisor - very wise comment - how our child had matured right before our eyes! Val told me a moment ago ' Mummy, we continue to monitor the situation reported in the news and then we decide on Friday. Tell Aunty Za (my travel agent) to call only on Friday morning.' That's exactly what I will do. But, unlike sister sebugey who says 'its now or never' ;) , I think there's always next year. Anyway, I hope for the speaking engagement in London next year to come through, then cheaper on me! :D
So, friends, I will be in Malaysia for Gawai (most likely) but probably holding our Open (semi aja ;) ) House in KL; so if your in KL, ngabang ngagai rumah aku ditu! Come and taste the wonderful tuak!
* PS - Sebugey, high tea di Miri or Sibu aja lah!